February 17, 2017. Deadline for request of visa application document has passed. We will not be able to accommodate further requests.
We will issue necessary documents for visa application upon request.
If you require any documents for visa application, please kindly send the following documents to fse2017-visa (at) ml.nict.go.jp after the registration and payment at the FSE 2017 website. (You can download a copy of participation information sheet at the FSE website.)
- Filled participation information sheet for visa documents (MS-word and PDF format).
- Photo-copy of your passport (PDF format). (The page that includes your photo and passport number)
- Photo-copy of student identification card (PDF format), if you are a student. (The page(s) that includes your photo, name, and ID number.)
- Photo-copy of employee identification card (PDF format), if you are an employee and you will attend FSE 2017 as an audience. (The page(s) that includes your photo, name, and ID number.)
- Filled schedules of stay sheet (MS-word and PDF format)
- Recommendation (PDF format), if you will attend FSE 2017 as an audience. Your supervisor's affiliation, signature, and contact information (postal address, phone number, and e-mail address) should be included in this document.
If you need any documents for visa application, please contact us by 3 February 2017.
- Please refer to here for your visa information.
- If you need an invitation letter for your organization's internal process, please contact the secretariat after registration. (fse2017-visa (at) ml.nict.go.jp)