Welcome to the home page of the 6th Asian Workshop on Symmetric Key Cryptography. This workshop will be held on three days at Nagoya University in Nagoya, Japan, starting on September 28 until September 30, 2016. This workshop directly follows the DIAC 2016 event (Directions in Authenticated Ciphers), also held in Nagoya (downtown).
ASK has been held to promote research on symmetric-key cryptography (block ciphers, stream ciphers, hash functions, analysis, designs, proofs and implementations of these primitives, etc) in Asia since 2011. The program will contain mainly two parts: invited talks in the mornings, and group discussions the afternoons. ASK 2016 targets mainly for active students and young researchers to learn and work in small interest groups. Information about the previous ASK is available here.
- 2016-10-12: The slides are online.
- 2016-09-24: Program has been updated.
- 2016-09-24: Venue page has been updated.
- 2016-09-17: Tentative program is online.
- 2016-09-16: The groups are online.
- 2016-09-08: A list of invited speakers is online.
- 2016-08-31: ASK 2016 is fully booked, and we cannot accept further registration.
- 2016-07-26: Registration page is updated.
- 2016-07-18: Venue, Hotels, and Travel info pages are updated.
- 2016-06-01: Website is up.